Pure 32 and 64-bit Linux Solutions
Doing sophisticated things in a simple way!
qmail mail server
qinstall for Bluewhite64, Slackware and CentOS Linux is an out-of-the box powerful, secure, scalable and reliable open source qmail based e-mail server. qmail allows the creation of email accounts without having to create user accounts on the system, thereby minimizing the security threat. Having virtual users and virtual domains in qmail you can easily manage this through a console-based or web-based administration interface. Qinstall`s web-mail will help you to access your mail box through the internet over a secure connection. A powerful antivirus and anti spam toolkit for qmail is included and ready to scan the incoming and outgoing messages for viruses and spam, leaving your inbox safe and clean. An auto responder program for qmail will help you to auto send messages when you are out off the office. Email filtering program is enabled for qmail by default to help filtering incoming messages. Other programs and services are installed, configured and enabled to create a complete feature rich email server.
Installation in just 5 minutes with all the services turned on!
The main programs and services from the qinstall package (qmail based)
- all Perl modules required for optimum run time;
- the program for user administration through a web interface (qmail qmailadmin);
- the program for user and domain administration (qmail vpopmail, cqadmin, vqadmin);
- a program that eases the administration of queue pending messages (qmail qmHandle);
- personalized web-mail (SSL/TLS) (Squirellmail);
- ESMTP/SMTP AUTH + SSL, IMAP/POP3 SSL services activated by default (qmail, courier);
- copy of all incoming and outgoing email (make archive);
- e-mail auto-responder and vacation (qmail autorespond);
- anti virus and anti spam software (qmail clamav, spamassassin);
- e-mail filters (qmail procmail);
- powerful web-based admin panel to give you full control over all qmail options (Centos only);
- other programs and that help running the above mentioned programs at optimum speed;
NEW - - - qinstall for Slackware Linux 14.00 (32 and 64bit) - 14.99€ (without support) ORDER NOW
- - - qinstall for Slackware Linux 13.37 (32 and 64bit) - 14.99€ (without support) ORDER NOW
- - - qinstall for Slackware Linux 13.1 (32bit) - 10€ (without support) ORDER NOW
- - - qinstall for CentOS Linux 5.x (32/64-BIT) - 19.99€ (without support) ORDER NOW
- - - qinstall for CentOS Linux 5.x (32/64-BIT) - 79€ (30 day e-mail support) ORDER NOW
- - - qinstall for CentOS Linux 5.x (32/64-BIT) - 119€ (all sources and binary packages) ORDER NOW
Latest News14.04.2013 - qinstall for Slackware 14 is ready. This release brings updated perl modules, Clam antivirus 0.97.7, Spamassassin 3.3.2. Squirellmail 1.4.22 and all other software components. Get is now with a 25% price OFF! Get it now!
2.07.2011 - qinstall for Slackware 13.37 is ready. This release brings updated perl modules, Clam antivirus 0.97, Spamassassin 3.3.1. Squirellmail 1.4.21 and other imprivements. Get is now with a 25% price OFF! Get it now!
4.07.2010 - qinstall for Slackware 13.1 is ready. This release brings updated perl modules, Clam antivirus 0.96.1, Spamassassin 3.3.1. Squirellmail 1.4.20, small fixes at procmail and vpopmail. Get it now!
22.03.2010 - qinstall for CentOS 5.x is ready for production deployment! Is available for both 32 and 64 Bit CentOS 5.4. Se more details here.
25.01.2010 - qinstall 4.0 is released. New features like SMTP AUTH + SSL and latest software packages where included. Se more details here.
16-11-2009 - We are happy to announce that a new version of Bluewhite Linux 13.0 'LiveDVD' is ready for download. This new version brings the option to boot the DVD into KDE 4.3.2, Xfce 4.6.1 or to the command-line interface. The live DVD is powered by Linux Kernel 126.96.36.199 with advanced features and optimized for performance. more.